Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Vitamin String Quartet

A really skilled set of musicians that turn popular songs into
an orchestrated piece of music. I quite enjoy it.

I found them when I was just scrolling through Youtube, the
first song I ever heard them to was Somebody I Used to Know
by Gotye. I fell head over heels for them, and actually was
introduced to Gotye, Vitamin String Quartet actually helped me
find music I liked because I didn't have to hear the word at first.
I would listen to the orchestrated piece first, and it's kind of cool
to hear their version of a song. Like for instance  
The Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace. This group
is not for everybody, a family member I have hates their remakes
but I like the classical side they give. Right now I'm listening to
their rendition of Lifehouse's You and Me and it is beautiful.

Bravo Vitamin String Quartet!

No comments:

Post a Comment