Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thanksgiving

my view of thanks giving, is a bit different then many of you all. in my world, thanks giving is a time where i clean the house so it can be neat for our dinner, then make food i should consume, and clean up after. I get some sketching in after dinner, if I am at my extended family's house. but if I am at my house I get to do dishes and then go off and be forced to think about what I am thankful for this thanksgiving. I am to negative to be thankful during the holidays. Christmas is close to the same, except I get stuff. my favorite holidays are Halloween, New Years, Easter, and, Christmas Eve, because there is nothing that involves me on my feet all day to get a meal i wont be eating much of and cleaning the house, because either we are all reading a story, watching something or doing some thing I enjoy most.
Hope you guys have a good Thanks Giving!
I hope I live through mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment