Wednesday, June 5, 2013

If you ever

If you have ever been abused and you parents didn't know,
Tell them, today I was talking to my mom and made a reference
to that and I finally told her, now she feels like it was her fault,
and she's morning for me when it was so long ago, and I have
already forgiven that person for that,
I went through that last year, that was when I realized what happened to me.
it is good for them to know, and to know it's not their fault.

Rabbit trail
 What triggered my memory last year is a very inappropriate situation
happened 3 years ago and it gave me a flash back. I addressed this last year at age 16
and I had addressed the alone physically, I had God with me that whole time.
That is why I believe in God, that is why I am who I am now, that did
not determine who I am today, but I grew from that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment