Friday, November 1, 2013

Lovin Right Now

So we all know that the cold season is at our door, most of us don' know how to prepare for this, but this is what I've been doing lately. Lots of Sweater wearing, and lots of leather boot weather proofing. I own a pair of Milwaukee Motorcycle boots, they are one of my staples, and I try to be good to them, polish them and keep them in good shape. A way to keep your favorite leather boots in good shape, and keep them from falling apart is to you leather weather proof spray, it works on leather jackets too. It's really good at keeping your boots dry, and keeping your boots for awhile.
Also, I used to think that sweaters mad you look bigger then normal, but I was wrong, although not as flattering as a v-neck t-shirt, it will not make you look two sizes bigger, and they are nice and comfy. I snagged mine at 2nd hand locations, and they are wonderful.
-Happy Fall Mon Lovelies 

No comments:

Post a Comment