Friday, December 20, 2013

Tolerance-freedom to voice opinion...

There's this thing called tolerance, and we are supposed to tolerate nearly everything, unless it's a view, then you're either wrong or right, there is no "That's your opinion" there's only "Your wrong and I'm right." I find it ridiculous that we have to tolerate being persecuted all the time, for choices of opinion, Phil Roberts voiced an opinion and he is being given a probationary period, because of his opinion, He wasn't voicing fighting words, just stating what he believes. If I couldn't voice my opinion because someone doesn't agree with me, then that means were back to being put in a box, it is wrong to be denied the right to voice your opinion. After all we do this everyday on social media, and everybody else retorts, but we don't kick people off because they said something we don't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment