Monday, January 6, 2014

Back to school... again.

I am a college student at the moment, and am extremely excited about another semester... no, not really, my excitement is surprising (sarcasm!) I am just realizing I really don't care for school, out of high school or not. Being a Freshmen, and being there for my second semester, so not a vet, but getting there. I am on the verge to start, but don't want to, and don't want to, I'm also going to work during that duration of time, so I'm not to excited about it, my job has nothing to do with the field I'm going into. On to the lovely life, I'm having a hard time going through the whole individuality thing, because I don't know if it's just me being insecure, but I find it extremely troublesome trying to feel good about wearing the stuff I DIY just for me, in high school, I loved dressing my own way, but now, it's challenging to feel good about wearing stuff I love to, in the beginning I loved it, I wore a corset I made over a t-shirt, and it looked good, sweaters fit great, and I had a blast.
Now, I am halted. I feel it's both me realizing me dressing according to my position, not my age, but also my after season out of shape feeling. I really wasn't in any better shape at the start then I am now, but now it's just the after Christmas vibe. So, that's what's up, How's it going with you guys? let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment