Thursday, April 9, 2015

Writing Road Block

So get ready for something #relatable. :D

I am at an area of my nonexistent Writing career where I'm not doing nothing fruitful my my 1000 pages of many years work. I just am not motivated, to edit, or publish, I am motivated to write.
Like now I'm writing, and I'm good with that, but at the same time, I am furious with myself for not doing anything with my long hours of hard work. I have access to self publish, and to design my own book cover, and to just do everything, I have all the tools at my finger tips, and yet... nothing

Now mind you, I'm doing this to my Poor Mother as well, she has written severe Children's books and is expecting me to illustrate them, but to no avail. It doesn't help that I am a full time college student, and have a job. but on my free time I do everything I do not need to accomplish.

I hate this, not doing anything fruitful... its just... not helpful, and counterproductive.

No comments:

Post a Comment