Monday, January 14, 2013

The Raven

this movie....
it was well done in my opinion, to the average person it was very gory, there was language. needless to say this movie wasn't for people under the age of 13, although rated R it was pretty mild, I would say about NCIS level, not at all like the series Saw.
the movie is historically incorrect according to his biography (I'm a nerd, I know) but it was cleverly done.  not recommended to people with weak stomachs, you will see dislocated body parts, arms, torso, and a toe. (Do not I watch NCIS so I was unfazed) also if you have a fear of blood a man gets his throat slit and you watch him die.
I am an Edger Allen Poe fan so I was intrigued by the movie. they use references to his writings, if you have ever read them they are dark and mysterious, but I enjoy them.
happy movie watching :D 



P.S. I didn't create this picture, I found it on Google, and I give props to the person who did, I like it O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment