Saturday, January 19, 2013

Word of the Day

chiv·al·ry  

/ˈSHivəlrē/
Noun
  1. The medieval knightly system with its religious, moral, and social code.
  2. Knights, noblemen, and horsemen collectively.

Synonyms
knighthood - gallantry

Basically, it's a male code of ethics, or being a Gentlementhis is lacking in our culture
Chivalry-something most guys in the 21st century lack. P.S. this has nothing to do with my personal life, but I've really notice this with my friends, movies and so on, how the gentlemen population has com down to maybe a third of men out there, and girl's, would it kill you to suport their decision?  It's crazy and sad. Where are all the good people in life???? I say this figuratively because I know where you are, I'm friends with you but I mean everyone else, Where the heck are you!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment