Wednesday, March 27, 2013

To the broken


We have all endured hardship in one way or another, at different levels.
my story,
I grew up in a loving home. I never truly lacked for anything, but when I moved to a different home, a different state, I saw something I wasn't suppose to. I was little at the time, but I remember so vividly. needless to say, I was abused after.
I never understood what truly happened until I turned 14, then I got wind of depression.

I'm here to tell you that I could have stuck around in that area, wallowed in anger and reopening those wounds, but I didn't. Something that was intended for bad, although still wrong, does not run my life. I wage war with it every day.
  • Do I feel used? yes
  • Do I feel broken? yes
  • Do I feel alone? so much
  • Does that make me who I am? no
I have been made a stronger person. I will admit I have contemplated, and even done self mutilation, you feel nothing and all you want is to feel something again, or you want that pain to code the pain of your mental state. I will be honest, when facing that area, whether from past events, bullying, or just feeling hopeless, you are not alone, not saying 'Gosh you cry baby, your not the only one who's gone through bad things!' but saying there are those that know what your feeling, you are not alone. everyday you wake up, every moment you breath, you live in defiance of those who hurt you, maybe bullied you, and those who said you could never do anything right.
I will say one thing we as humans need is hope.
and I will also point out that with Faith comes Hope. I'm pointing to something more, if you want to know where I'm going with this leave a comment please.
I listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment