Monday, April 1, 2013

Adobe Premier for PC

I have been making some videos in Adobe Premier on PC lately, and am really enjoying the use of it, editing on there, it's worked pretty well for me, I have gotten better at using it. I give it a 7 out of 10 for good performance. I say a 7 because it isn't a simple program so you need to be educated how to use it, it's not like Windows movie maker, you actually need to know something about real video editing when using this program. I am a fan of Adobe products and I plan on posting more videos with it soon.
I'm not amazing at it, but I hope to at least become a YouTuber or something, but that requires Subscribers there :P and my video's, when vlogs, are far from amazing. I do not have good equipment, but I was told it is all lighting so I'll try that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment