Sunday, April 7, 2013

Recording programs

I have been working with several recording programs in the last few months, I wont say a ton but I'd say about 4.

1. Basic mic and recoding on laptop. it sucks.  

2. Audacity. this is a free program that comes with most windows products. The stereo recording comes off with a little static, same for the laptop mic. but I used a cheap First Act mic, that got a better recording. it's should not be used for professional recording, its very hard to be precised. 

3. Cake Walk Audio Finder. I couldn't figure out how to use it at all.  I can't say if I can't figure it out. there are no tutorials on how to use it. please show me how to use it!!!!!

4. Adobe soundbooth. I rave about this program, it is great for precision, amazing for editing. I loved it, the recording works well too. I would recommend this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment