Tuesday, October 7, 2014

In the end.

2013 Black Vail Brides wrote a song, In the End. Although I don't find it prophetic, I have noticed that I just step back from everyday life, and wonder how did we get here. Not we as me and my loved ones, but the world. "when did anyone ever think that was a good idea?" "How the hell did they come to that conclusion?" and the classic "why?"

I just got done with learning about Isis, and so on, and then I learned about the present day Isis ordeal, because they are two different things. Isis was the original mother earth goddess, but now that I hear about the current events and have done homework a bit on it, the feelings are not anger, fear, or even me being disgusted. All that comes is a sadness that this is where the human race has gone.

I just got of off my semi weekly Facebook trolling and came across a post title that is stating a separation of the original country of Israel from the UN, true or not, it is a fact that the Jewish people have been on many hit lists in the past. Can we not catch it before it happens again as well as protect our Nations, as well as others, and question what we are leaving for the future generations to come.

Because In the end, what is our legacy? and what are we leaving behind. In the words of Emily from The Ultimate Gift paraphrased "I'm not scared of dying, I'm scared of who I leave behind." this sentence has haunted me for years, and is piercing my heart even now.

No comments:

Post a Comment