Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Narrating my life 1

So, I just realized that the last post I did was a semi political on, and I feel kind of bad about it, but I do support it, because it gives you something to think about.

Now I'm in school, College to be exact, I can't believe this is my sophomore year, its so weird, I feel like Ive been here forever, but I only have a year left here then I transfer to a technical University.

Unhappily unemployed, I just can't find anyone to hire me, and thats annoying, I am also being burnt out by kids, which is horrible, because I love kids. But I feel sad, because I shouldn't be burnt out yet. I don't even have my own kids yet.

I am also ruining the movie, The Fault in Our Stars, by reading the book, because I am a boo person, and then I am to read the book Jude by Kate Morgenroth, and I can't wait, I've also been into the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson.

That's my life right now, I might vlog this, but I'm not sure, I'm falling out of love with youtube, I'm unsure.

-L.R.Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment