- Everyone is beautiful... We all get ready, girls take maybe hours to get ready for their school dance, and every single girl is different (And guys). But everyone is so different, we shouldn't have an ideal standard on what real beauty is. No one is the same. If we would just realize the beauty in the diversity, and everyones different take on beauty, then we probably wouldn't be doing everything wrong.
- Taking Time... Back to what I said earlier about taking hours to get ready, you should spend some time on you. You are so important! You matter, and I know you might be in high school, but it feels wonderful to do something for yourself, whether its taking time alone for yourself, or doing your makeup in the morning. I used to get up early, make coffee, breakfast, and just sit there, enjoying a moment for myself. It does help you during your day, it makes you feel a bit more collected.
- Having Real Fun. Always enjoying you self wherever you are have fun. You may think that I'm crazy, but just know I'm onto something. Yes, we can't be happy all the time, but know you can have fun in a very ridiculous situation. When I get cut off, after a moment to recover from fearing for my life, I find myself busting up, from the ridiculousness of people.
- Enjoy your friends. Toxic friendships are frightening, but if you are enjoying your true friends that care about you, then you will feel so alive, and maybe even loved :)
- It's okay to ask some one out. We ask people out when we are adults, but I find it rare that teenagers go out on actual dates, just spending time with their boyfriend or girlfriend. I am not into dating people I don't know well, I mean: stranger danger.
I hope you take something lovely away from this, whether you're a boy or a girl.