Sunday, February 17, 2013

what this page is

I made this page with one single purpose, to reflect my thoughts on the event, subject, issue, or to just take a minute and write to you guys. I don't know who you are, but I know who I want to write for, my generation, and anybody who want to read. I want to show where I'm coming from. I am a High School student, home schooled partly,
  • an artist
  • a writer
  • a designer
  • a Christian
  • a  person who cares
  • a person from this generation
  • I am not my own age, I act old, sometimes
you guys are who I write for, and this page is a reflection of the war inside my mind between the world and what I believe in, I try to come to topics from a Humanistic side, but sometimes it doesn't work out and I flip to Creationist. You guys are who I write for, and will be publishing a book for.
I will announce when that is, not now, but soon.

I <3 u guys

No comments:

Post a Comment