Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Day 4

In the words of my Father, yeasted day 3 of my birthday, if this puzzles you, allow me to explain,
my family is all over, with different schedules and different things on their mind, like most people.
and due to that and having friends with different schedules, My family and I find ourselves celebrating nearly all month long.

I don't mean having a party every day, but for instance, one day you get a card in the mail, and the next, nearly a full week after your birthday you go out with your best friend to dinner and a movie. not to mentions sending out thank you cards to everyone. The day of my birthday, I got up, got coffee, and was sung to with a birthday candle in my smoothie, I was sung to about 10 times that day, because my parents and I go to church, and they decided to sing happy birthday to me in the lobby, in front of everyone.

I got to go out to eat, then went home did laundry, clean my living space, and then went to see Moms' night out with my mom, I finished off the evening with hanging out with my brother and his best friend.


  • the saturday before my birthday I got a T-shirt from my aunt, one I picked out myself
  • the Friday before my birthday, I received a card from my Grand parents, and went out with a friend and my Mom.
  • Day 2, I cleaned a festive area, then was taken out to eat, to shop in junk shops, and to get ice cream.
  • Day 3, I went to the secretary of states office, and got a card from my other Grand parents.
  • Today, I have no idea what I'll be doing, tomorrow I'm going to be going out with my best friend, dinner and a movie, I have no idea if there are gifts involved, or if the time is the gift.


All I know, is I enjoy birthdays so much more then I did when I was 10.
Share your birthday fun or catastrophes below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment