Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Art Student

Today, I prepare for my Stat. and Probability midterm. First of all, if I was in Australia, or a European   country, I wouldn't need to take a Stat. and Prob. class. but here, in America, trying to get my Associates in Visual Art, I am required to take three Math classes, along with social sciences, and a regular science class.

Now, in all actuality, I love the social science, especially Abnormal Psychology, and Astronomy, but now changing the transfer program rules, requiring me to take one more Math, namely Stats and so on.

I don't need this, I'm not looking for an easy A, when it comes to class, but still, I have 0 interest in Stats. Why? just Why? this isn't ever going to aid my degree, in my field of study. I don't want to deal with it, I don't want to be in this class, I'll never us µ squared, the only thing I may ever use is Φ because that makes up nearly every organic like compositions, but on what earth will I need to use this stuff, because I am not planning on becoming a gambler, or a accountant.

Life man, just complaining about stats that I don't need.

-L.R. Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment