Monday, February 16, 2015

Old.... Friends?

Today as I scrolled through blogs as you would normally do (not really) I came across a blog that and old... well, I'll call her a friend, because she was one of my earliest friend I can remember. and now that I think about it it makes no since that we were friends then.

Once we hit puberty everything changed, she began to try to control me, and I sub-contiously knew it, but you also understand being a kid and unable know how to handle specific situation. The short version is I cracked and completely crushed her, because she was completely hurting me, because that is how I used to think friends were, trying to control each other.

She then couples together with another girl as a friend and they completely freeze me out, and thus begins my black sheep, and they become my hypothetical bully. If I had a bully, I would consider her one then, not as much as my supposed best friend at the time, because no one could top her, but it wasn't the best.

I also saw this same friend, not to mention was partners in drivers ed with this girl, because we knew each other from the Home School Group, so we were on semi friendlier terms with each other.

Now, I go on and today, I see her Blog, she is getting married and is two months younger then me,  she is 18.

Married by 19, I understand, and I could have called it because of how I know her. But now, I wonder, because of our friendship, should I feel happy to her? We came to at the least tolerance, but now to be honest, I have no bad feeling towards her, I am Switzerland, I am Horton at the end of Horton hears a who, because I actually am happy for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment