Friday, February 27, 2015

Winter Jam

There are few things in this world that I enjoi ;D, but one of those few are cheap amazing concerts such as Winter Jam! I had a blast there, and got to hear some really amazing music.
Veridia
About a Mile
Blanca
For King and Country
Newsong
Family Force 5
Building 429
Francesca Battistelli
Jeremy Camp
Skillet

I found two new bands this year, new to me lol, and I am a bit more interested with the. I will be honest, I don't get as excited about every band, but I am happy to find new ones, and hear a variation of styles if if I don't get as stoked. After all 'Variety is the spice of life.'

I also got a t-shirt because I like getting at least one t-shirt, and that is it.

my 2 favorite bands were Skillet and For King and Country, the major favorites!
thanks for reading!

My video links
Follow me around Winter Jam-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs0WIENDIs0
-Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment